I’m pleased to invitate you to first edition of the Memorial Gianadrea Gallinatto, Wheelchair Curlinginternational tournament, that will be held in Pinerolo (Turin, Italy) from the 23rd to the 25th of September2022.
RULES OF THE TOURNAMENT
• 10 teams, divided into 2 groups (group A and group B) of 5 teams each.
• 4 guaranteed games for each teams (5 games for finalists).
• System of play: ranking will be determined on points, hands, stones. Teams will be awarded 2 points for a win, 1 for a tie, 0 for a defeat.
• Before the start of each game, a coin toss will determine the assignment of hammer/color of stones.
• No pre-game practice before the games.
• Games of 8 ends, a bell will ring after 2h 15’ (at the sound, teams will terminate the end in progress no other ends will be played after).
• At the end of round-robin, teams ranked 1st and 2nd of each group enter the semi-finals, which will
be played according to the following scheme: 1st of group A versus 2nd group B and 1st of group B versus 2nd group A.
The fee for each team is € 250,00 to be paid by bank transfer; the IBAN will be communicated after registration.
The entry fee includes ice fee and 4 dinner tickets on Saturday evening (additional tickets can be purchased on site).
At the registration, each team will be given the choice for the inclusion in group A or B.
If we will receive more than 10 registrations, the chronological order of receipt will prevail.
If the registered teams will be less than 10, the game system will be adapted accordingly.
• Cup for first place
• Medals for top three teams
• Gadgets for all teams
Subscription from 1/06/2022 to 31/08/2022 by email
Informations: Amanda Bianchi ()